Make in India is a major national programme of the Government of India designed to facilitate investment, foster innovation, enhance skill development, protect intellectual property and build best-in-class manufacturing infrastructure in the country.
Kimatsu is proud of its Make in India tag, as part of a wider set of nation-building initiatives. The ‘Make in India’ initiative of the Government of India is meant to transform India into a global design and manufacturing hub, to boost domestic manufacturing industry and attract foreign investors to invest into the Indian economy. A greater production of goods with better quality would replace foreign products of a similar quality and would also mean reduction in imports of the same goods.
The initiative allows us to have control over the product design, product quality, product availability, and best-in-market price.
Our Make in India Products are:
- Designed by Indian product designers and engineers
- Produced from Indian raw materials
- Processed in Indian manufacturing units
Our Make in India strategy means:
- We have a range of products to suit all consumer pockets
- We employ Indian engineers with years of experience
- Our products are designed for the global market
- We support gender diversity